Information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country, and IP address
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method at the time of booking . We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment gateway partner Paynimo.
Use of your personal information
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our courses and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.